Hi, I'm Nadha. I'm a Toronto-based doctoral candidate who is constantly (un)learning. I'm focused on research and action at the intersections of public health x public urban space x intersectional anti-racism.
From health equity research to writing to workshop facilitation, my main aim is to do meaningful work with great people. My research and community work is informed by my intersectional lived experience, interdisciplinary education, and diverse work experience.
- Exploring the links between public space and social x racial x health equity [Jane’s Walk Toronto Festival 2021]
- Anti-racism Interventions in Healthcare [Journal Article]
- Improving Social Connections Through the Built Environment [Keynote]
- Update! Elected to the Board of Directors for the Global Alliance
- Published entry in quaranzine: a feminist call for anything
- 2020 reflections: the personal, professional and lessons to take forward
Ph.D. Candidate (Expected 2023)
Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change, York University
Master of Public Health (2015)
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto | Specialization: Social and Behavioural Health Sciences (Health Promotion)
Honours Bachelor of Science (2011)
University of Toronto | Major: Architectural Studies (Design Concentration) Minors: Environment & Science, Biology