Celebrate resilience, hope and love
Life can have a number of different challenges. We need to cultivate empathy and foster resilience at all ages. We need to learn how to have difficult conversations and meaningfully engage with people of all races, ages, genders, abilities and life stories. We need to learn how to support one another, not just in thought but through action.
Back in 2008, I volunteered with Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto, a community for people living with cancer. Little did I know that 6 years later, I myself would be diagnosed with cancer. When I was 17, I started to write stories exploring how families get through life’s challenges together. Little did I know that these stories would turn into a published book called “dancing in the rain”.
I present a special package to celebrate the timelessness of resilience, hope and love. The perfect gift for meaningful connections. Place your order below !
Proceeds from 2014 and 2015 were donated to Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto (GCGT). Please consider a donation.
- 1 autographed copy of the book dancing in the rain
- 1 bookmark
- 4 raindrop stickers on clear background (2″ x 3″)
- 1 featured cover image sticker (3.5″ x 3″)
- 4 cards each featuring original artwork from the book
- 2 word searches for all ages (featuring words and themes from the stories)
- 1 sheet of10 stickers (2″ x 2″ /each)