December 12, 2014
Over 8 weeks, I attended a fun and supportive workshop on Digital Storytelling at Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto. This was one of the only things that got me out of the house each week, because I knew it was a space where I could be myself – scar, fatigue and all. If you haven’t got a copy of the book, Dancing in the Rain, please consider purchasing a copy. The book could also be a great Christmas present or holiday gift.
Who is this book for?
• Parents with young children
• Families who are currently experiencing challenges in life
• Young adults working through events during their childhood or present circumstances
• Teachers and professionals working with children
• Individuals interested in personal reflections by a young adult
Since I have been unable to work over the last year, my finances aren’t in great condition. Consider this a double fundraiser – for me and for Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto. $1 from each book sold will be donated to this wonderful community/organization.
- Click here to purchase the book.
- You can make a larger donation to Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto directly by clicking here. (Update Jan 2, 2015: Some friends have made donations in “my honour” – thank you, thank you.)
Merci beaucoup and enjoy the video!