Hi, I'm Nadha. I'm a Toronto-based doctoral candidate who is constantly (un)learning.
From health equity research to writing to workshop facilitation, my main aim is to do meaningful work with great people. My research and community work is informed by my intersectional lived experience, interdisciplinary education, and diverse work experience.
- 2020 reflections: the personal, professional and lessons to take forward
- How to Get Through Grad School with a Chronic Illness
- Instead of Imposter Syndrome
- Chronic Illness, Access & Non-Productivity During COVID-19
- Why You Should Prioritize Slowing Down This Year
- “If I could go back and do it again”: Author reflections 10 years on
Ph.D. Candidate (Expected 2023)
Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change, York University
Master of Public Health (2015)
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto | Specialization: Social and Behavioural Health Sciences (Health Promotion)
Honours Bachelor of Science (2011)
University of Toronto | Major: Architectural Studies (Design Concentration) Minors: Environment & Science, Biology